Get involved and have your say
Sign up to the Hillingdon Hospital redevelopment newsletter
Listening to our staff, patients, local community and stakeholders is a key part of this project. Your feedback is essential to help shape the plans for the new hospital.
Our community engagement activity is working with community groups, residents’ associations, Hillingdon Council and others to ensure we also hear from those not able or not wishing to engage online.
See below for pictures of some of the in-person engagement we've been doing and hear from patient Ingrid Segal as she sets out why it's so important that we have a New Hillingdon Hospital and why you should get involved.
Are you a local group and would like us to attend a virtual meeting or to provide you with information to add to your own newsletters?
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Partnership Forum
Our Public Partnership Forum ensures that the patient voice is a central part of shaping the plans to build a new hospital.
Public Partners sit on one of the public working groups. Each working group covers a key area of the redevelopment and we ask that ideally members have experience in one of these areas either as a patient, carer or relative.
Members will attend virtual meetings and be an active member of the Forum, bringing their experience and ensuring that the public voice is represented and considered as part of our decision making.
The working groups cover:
- Urgent and emergency care - Services provided through urgent care, A&E and short stay admissions
- Maternity and neonatal - Pre-natal care, birth and care of our smallest patients.
- Children and young people - In and outpatient care for those under 18.
- Adult inpatient / Clinical support - Inpatient medical, nursing, therapy and other supportive care for longer admissions
- Planned care - Outpatient, planned medical day care and surgical day / inpatient care, cancer care
- Digital and technology - Clinical and non clinical including hospital appointments, wayfinding, and the supporting digital software and hardware
- Other non-clinical - Non clinical areas including reception, catering, patient affairs, religious, education and training
- Communications and engagement - advice on our engagement approach and supporting the development of clear information to the commmunity
If you have experience in any of these areas either as a recent patient or carer, and would like to joint the forum, please contact us email@example.com