Contact and more information
How do I request assessment of Environmental Control Needs?
RECES covers North Thames including London, Hertfordshire & Essex. Depending on the client's GP address, the referral will be processed at either the Hillingdon or Harold Wood office.
A referral form needs to be completed, usually by a health care professional (eg: occupational therapist, speech therapist or GP). You can request this referral to be made on your behalf, if you think you are eligible for the equipment.
When making a referral, please forward to the GP the Information Request From GP form, for them to return to us. NEW REFERRAL FORMS FEBRUARY 2023 - PLEASE DO NOT ALTER THE LAYOUT OF THE FORMS.
- Hillingdon ECS GP form.pdf [pdf] 251KB
- Hillingdon Referral form.pdf [pdf] 343KB
- Mayflower ECS GP form.pdf [pdf] 242KB
- Mayflower ECS referral_form.pdf [pdf] 342KB
NB: E-Referrals can only be accepted from an NHS.net address
North London & Herts
Mount Vernon Hospital
Northwood, HA6 2RN
Tel 01895 279158 (voicemail)
Essex & Outer N.E. London
North East London Community Services
North East London Foundation Trust
Mayflower Community Hospital
Blunts Wall Road
Essex CM12 9SA
Tel: 0300 555 1049
Other environmental assistive technology services
- S.E London, Kent & E.Sussex Environmental Control Service
- Assistive Technology Service St George's Healthcare Service
- Assistech discussion board for Assistive Technology professionals
- Specialised Assistive Technology Services – Specialised NHS services for EC and AAC
Equipment suppliers on NHS contract
- Possum Ltd
- RSL, Steeper