Contact and more information

How do I request assessment of Environmental Control Needs?

RECES covers North Thames including London, Hertfordshire & Essex. Depending on the client's GP address, the referral will be processed at either the Hillingdon or Harold Wood office.

A referral form needs to be completed, usually by a health care professional (eg: occupational therapist, speech therapist or GP). You can request this referral to be made on your behalf, if you think you are eligible for the equipment.


When making a referral, please forward to the GP the Information Request From GP form, for them to return to us. NEW REFERRAL FORMS FEBRUARY 2023 - PLEASE DO NOT ALTER THE LAYOUT OF THE FORMS.

NB: E-Referrals can only be accepted from an address

RECES contacts

North London & Herts

Raft Building
Mount Vernon Hospital
Rickmansworth Road
Northwood, HA6 2RN
Tel 01895 279158 (voicemail)

Essex & Outer N.E. London

North East London Community Services
North East London Foundation Trust
Mayflower Community Hospital
Blunts Wall Road
Essex CM12 9SA
Tel: 0300 555 1049

Useful links

Other environmental assistive technology services

Equipment suppliers on NHS contract