What to bring
- Toothbrush and toothpaste
- Soap, shower gel and shampoo
- Face cloth
- Shaving accessories
- Dressing gown
- Well fitting slippers
- Comfortable clothes
- Small amount of cash (for pay phones)
- Reading material and stationery items
- Current medicines, tablets or inhalers
Please ensure that your clothing is labelled: if it's not, we can arrange to do this for you. Unfortunately storage space is very limited, so you may need to arrange for someone to take home most of your clothes after you arrive.
Please do not bring large amounts of money or valuables. If you do have any with you please hand them to your named nurse. We cannot accept responsibility for the loss or damage of your personal property unless it has been handed over for safekeeping and you have obtained a receipt for it.